How to qualify for a Labor Certification?

Over 25 years of experience make the difference

Dr. Raúl Sebazco

Employers in the USA, who need professionals or non-professionals workers and have not been able to find them in the national territory, can rely on this Federal Program. Additionally, any person from any country, within the USA in legal status.

  • The program includes spouses and children under the age of 21 and not married at the time of requesting the permanent residency.
  • If you have never had a VISA, the Immigration Department will grant you and immigrant VISA, so you can enter into the USA with your family to obtain the residence.
  • If you are in the USA, you can opt for this program, as long as you are in legal status.